Here are some email excerpts for you to enjoy:
From me:
"I played some soccer. I didn't run into the goalie as much. Addy just plain ****s though. She got to throw the ball when the goalie caught it, but pretty much did nothing else. I scored 8 times.

One would think playing against a doll would be easy, but since the players move around and block you one your own it isn't THAT easy, although I did still kick her butt."
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The reply from DH
You should probably try playing against someone who can actually move their arms more than just in a circle, or against the game.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Addy is now in the living room practicing. She looks so cute in her mystery sweatsuit and holding her controller.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 30, 2005 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>